This is the final in a three-part video series looking at decision-making in cricket. In this episode, Jonathan Connor explains how bowlers find their rhythm, how they adapt to conditions, and how they make good decisions.
Daily digest email
- Evidence from the banking royal commission looks like history repeating itself
- A record $340 million lost to fraud in Australia, says latest ACCC report
- The farmer wants a hive: inside the world of renting bees
- Israel is prioritising PR over peace-building in the Middle East
- When you’re sick, the support you’ll get may depend on the ‘worth’ of your disease
2017 about after Australia Australia's Australian being better could crisis don't essay Explainer Friday from good Government Grattan Great Health help Here's It's just less makes marriage More musical must need needs over people politics research should still than theatre their them work Year years